ABOUT THE WORKSHOP -
On the day of your booking, please deliver the bike to us in the morning and in a clean state. We do not offer a specific time slot to carry out the servicing on your bike. Our booking time is just an indicative for the amount of work we can handle everyday. We will strive to get your bike serviced and finished before the end of that day - depending on the availability of spare parts. We will let you know when your bike is ready to collect. If we have to clean your bike, an additional charge of £15 per bike will apply. Surcharge of £12 per part brought in from outside the shop.
- All repairs require an online booking. Walk-in's accepted based on availability.
- Minimum £15 charge.
- Safety related items such as brake pads and/or cables to complete the service will be replace without notice. We have set a limit of £50 on top of the service cost.
- Corkage fee of £15 per item supplied on top of any work done.
- Bike clean fee of £20 will be applied if the technician needs to cleand bike to perform the service.
- Bike should be collected within 3 days of the service. £5 pounds will apply after day 4. We are not responsible for any bike left in our shop after 21 days.
- We happily accept walk-in's, the above terms will also apply
SEND US AN EMAIL OR CALL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.